• Feasibility Studies and pro-forma business plans.
• Co-ordinating the formation, incorporation, registration and licensing.
• Advice on the selection of service providers such as, Issuing Carriers, Risk Management, Reinsurance Protection, Reinsurers, Investment Managers, Bankers, Trust Account and LOC Providers, Actuaries, Auditors, Legal and Company Secretarial Services and Board of Directors.
• Under Bermuda regulations, FMMS will act as the Principal Representative for our client companies, thereby reviewing solvency margins and liquidity ratios on a regular basis.
• Policy production, preparation of Reinsurance Agreements, claims processing, preparation of Monthly / Quarterly (as required) Management Accounts, preparation of year,end Financial Statements with supporting schedules, both GAAP and Statutory, co-ordination of the year,end audit, the organisation of Annual General Meetings and Board of Directors Meetings and the day to day Company administration.